Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Which is better - Norton AntiVirus or PC-Cillin?

AVG free from http://free.grisoft.com



Which is better - Norton AntiVirus or PC-Cillin?free antivirus download



Norton AntiVirus!



Which is better - Norton AntiVirus or PC-Cillin?internet security



I dont like Norton .. it didnt catch 7 trojans on my computer and Avast did and it is FREE
I have Norton so I'm going to say Norton Antivirus. I've had it for a while and I've had no problems at all.
The problem with Norton is that it's bloatware junk that slows down even high end PC's. Because Norton is so popular virus writers create viruses that can get around Norton. AVG on the other hand is a lot lighter on system resources and I've never gotten a virus using it.
I use Panda Antivirus. It costs about $50 a year, but does a great job. I have never had problems. They get great reviews in PC magazines. You need at least 256MB. You can get a free scan and disinfect at their website. I'm sure it will find a virus or two plus tons of spyware:



http://www.pandasoftware.com/home/partic...
Neither. I used to have Norton but now I use AVG Antivirus. Works wonders.
I prefer norton easy to use easy to install. Tried the others just did not get it done for me. Been doing this a long time. NAV just works and i sleep better.
I would say PC-Cillin. Norton is such a resource hog. I tried the two and I like PC-Cillin. You have to activate Norton to use it. PC-Cillin does not slow up your computer. 5-stars for PC-Cillin.

No comments:

Post a Comment