Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If I only installed antivirus and anti spyware late in the game should I first reinstall my computer

What I mean is, if a lot of junk already found its way into my system, should I reinstall windows and the rest of my hard disk first, or does it suffice to just install the latest security software and rely on that to get rid of all the aforementioned junk?



Thanks!



If I only installed antivirus and anti spyware late in the game should I first reinstall my computer's s.ware?norton antivirus



Not unless you are really having problems. If your computer works fine, just use the software from now on.



If I only installed antivirus and anti spyware late in the game should I first reinstall my computer's s.ware?security



i would suggest ,if u can that is ,jus reformat ur computer and start with a fresh pc then if u reformat ,u need not install the adwares and spwares and other crap,



but if u cant reformat and ur information is precious jus un-install all the junk that is all the adwares ,spywares,antivirus programs jus go ahead and un-install them all,



then goto http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-...



and download this anti virus program



its free



takes care of all viruses and junk



and enjoy



gud luck
no need to reinstall your computer software..unless you have a problem with your computer software..
If there's a lot of junks, it will be wise to make a backup of your important work/study file %26 even personal files like pics, musics %26 etc.



Then I will reformat the PC. So Windows OS 1st. %26 etc. Windows files. That way your PC will perform more smoothly afterward %26 you can file manage oth. stuffs from the scratch.



2nd anti virus %26 adware programs thn follow by others.



I usually format my PC every year or 1/2 year for better performance. Many ppl. I know do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment