Sunday, September 20, 2009

Does anyone recommend , Norton Antivirus, if you don't then tell me why?

You can install Norton, its a pretty good anti-virus, provided you go on having the automatic updates so that the software is always updated with the master server. The only problem is when it expires after a year, and you dont renew it, rather go for a new other brand anti-virus, then its impossible to de-install all Norton components from your PC, which slows down the system a bit.



Does anyone recommend , Norton Antivirus, if you don't then tell me why?windows



Norton is a resource hog and will slow down your PC



Does anyone recommend , Norton Antivirus, if you don't then tell me why?antivirus download



used Norton for five years and found it to be excellent. However, it is a resource hog and slows down your computer and now I'm using Zone Alarm as a firewall and eTrust's 12 month free trial, which is fantastic!



Here are some good, free and highly recommended security programs, the links of which you can download any of the products:



http://www.webuser.co.uk/forums/showflat...
no I dont reccomend it...my pc got a virus with nortons installed..it suxs.
no



cos it paralyse the computer(very bad)



use avg



some viruse norton can`t discover %26 only discovered by avg
Yes, I recommend it very much.. Norton does a lot of security work for your PC, even more, if you have Norton SystemWorks 2006. When I had it, oh men! It was very useful for you computer's security.
I had Norton AV for years and it never worked the way it should have. I still got small worms and trojans.......so, I dumped it and installed AVG. So far, no problems what-so-ever!! It's a free trial, so if you want to check it out just do a search on AVG anti virus and give it a try for 30 days.
norton was ok it kept updating all the time and blocked a lot of stuff from being accessed on my pc
I recommend Macintosh. With it, you have no need of Norton or any other AV software, all of which slow your computer, and waste your time and money.
nah... norton sux(big time).. read somewhere that takes abt 45% of ur pc memory which slows down all the processes.. use NOD32.. an ad was released recently proving NOD32 to be better than any other major anti virus softwares.. doesnt take too much space either.. so get that ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment