Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How to Install an Antivirus in a Flash Drive?

Guys, please I need your help.



I want to install an Anti-Virus in my flash drive but I don't know which one to use.



And the procedure to install.



I googled for the procedures but I am not getting what I want.



Right now I am installing it the same way I install on my Computer.



Please, I need your help.



Thanks in advance.



How to Install an Antivirus in a Flash Drive?ducati



Hi,



this are some portable antivirus programs:



* X-ClamWin



* ClamWin Portable



* KL-Detector



* Rootkit Revealer



* Stinger



* Trend Micro System Cleaner



* MicroWorld AntiVirus Toolkit Utility



How to Install an Antivirus in a Flash Drive?hp



Well...you CAN install antivirus in your flashdrive,but, why would you wana do that? If you are tying to install the antyvirus in your flashdrive so you can use it on other computers, that's not going to work, because the antivirus has to install some files in the operating system.
There is no need to install antivirus on your flash drive. The antivirus on the rest of your computer protects all peripheal devices (including flash drives). Antivirus software is quite cumbersome anyway, just about leaving you with no room to put anything else on the drive.
The following website has a particular version of anti-virus which is suitable for installing on flash drive.



http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/c...



may be this helps.
Avast makes a good anti-virus that installs on a flash drive. It comes preinstalled on SanDisk flash drives and is a lot better than Norton or McAfee, and best of all it's free! It is good to have an anti-virus installed on your flash drive to prevent viruses when you use other possibly public computers. A friend recently had a virus and spyware problem that Norton and McAfee did not resolve. I ran Avast from my flash drive and found 4 worms and 3 Trojan horses. Avast resolved the problem. I highly recommend it and best of all it is free.
you cant sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment