Wednesday, September 16, 2009

McAfee vs. Symantec - Which antivirus program is better and why?

I'm looking to get one of them and I'd like to know which is the better choice...



Thanks for your input!



McAfee vs. Symantec - Which antivirus program is better and why?symatec



AVG....and it's free for noncomercial use! Get it here http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl...



McAfee vs. Symantec - Which antivirus program is better and why?vista



I WANT PIONTS!!
If those are the two options I would recommend Mcafee. NAV just isnt what it used to be and it does not catch everything. I switched to Mcafee six months ago and am very happy with it thus far. It found what Norton missed.



Of course, AGV is what I tell people to use becasue it is free, but so was mcafee for me. :)
Had both. Six of one, half dozen of the other.
They both sucks, you'll be better of with a free one.
Symantic if those are your choices I preffer PC Cillin from dell
Don't use Norton their software is full of bugs.
I just read reports that Symantec is dropping Norton and just recently Mcafee just revealed they have problems with keeping your personal information safe. So to answer neither one. Before the problems Mcafee was the best by far. There are System Suite 6 that is better but the one everyone has been satisfied with is System Mechanic. There are others to choose from but you have to do some internal research of what you want to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment