Sunday, September 20, 2009

Anybody else think Norton Antivirus 2006 is a LEMON?

Best I can tell, the way it works is that it takes up so much space on your hard drive that your system dosn't have any ROOM for viruses...



Anybody else think Norton Antivirus 2006 is a LEMON?adware remover



I "upgraded" to 2006. I couldn't install on my computer (XP). With the help of Raj from tech support, We went into my registry and were successful at totally screwing up my computer. After I reloaded windows, I tried to install NAV once again. Still wouldn't work. I now am using AVG anti virus.



Anybody else think Norton Antivirus 2006 is a LEMON?antivirus protection



I removed it...I purchased XoptSpy and it is the best, look it up, you'll be surprised.... It works...
I could not install NAV on my Windows XP inspite ALL of the help NAV's Indian technical support staff could provide and eight hours of our time. I finally got desparate and downloaded and installed TREND MICRO in about ten minutes and it has been protecting my system beautifully without a fault, ever since.
I use BitDefender and it is the best
Its got its weaknesses as far as taking up space and memory is concerned but i think its the best thing to hit the market even yahoo uses it
Norton :



takes up space

No comments:

Post a Comment