Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have a kaspersky antivirus installation problem?

I installed KAV ver 6 on my computer for trial. and then uninstalled after some time. Now, when I want to install ver 7 it can't complete the installation process and gives a rolling back and finally an error prematurely during installation and installation process terminated.



when trying to install again it gives a message that "you must restart your computer" and after restart the same process occurs.



Please How to solve this problem ?????



thanks in advance



I have a kaspersky antivirus installation problem?free spyware remobal



check these links for detailed steps buddy



http://www.kaspersky.com/support/kav6/in...



http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?...



DO rate if it helped ya...



I have a kaspersky antivirus installation problem?kawasaki



Take a look at the FAQ on kaspersky.com first. I remember seeing this problem in the past and they had a procedure documented to "clean" old installations from you system so that you could install a new version.

No comments:

Post a Comment