Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have bought norton antivirus for my pc, but can i use it on other pcs in my household that are net

Do i have to buy a new copy for each pc?



I have bought norton antivirus for my pc, but can i use it on other pcs in my household that are networked?virus protection



they dont really want you to but yes you can. use the same user and password when you login to get updates



I have bought norton antivirus for my pc, but can i use it on other pcs in my household that are networked?agv



Technically you should buy a multi licence copy, though if part of the same household why not
why bother with Norton get avg free edition its automatically updated and best of all its absolutely free oh and you can use it on as many pc's as you want all for free
No, you pay extra for extra licenses - you are really paying for the updates. be careful. You install it on the second computer and it may stop working on the first one. you may get away with it if you named both computers the same. But my netowrk won't work if I do that.
Short answer is No you don't, yes you can. Each copy automatically comes with two licenses.
I brought Norton anti virus for my computer and it wrecked it, so be careful. But in answer to your question the licence should cover all of your computers.
I tried that, and it would not work...Norton want you to buy for each computer...They do have software (antivirus) that you can buy to cover 3 computers...The reason why it want work because each time you run the software it ask for the (Key) that is included with the software, once you use that key on one computer it will not take the same key number for another computer, They are smart...So if you are networking, put nortons on one computer and get Gridsoft AVG free antivirus program and add to the other one, that is what I have done...AVG is a very good antivirus software, I had it over 2 years without any problems..

No comments:

Post a Comment