Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Unable to uninstall avg antivirus?

Certain parts of my avg seems to be missing,when i tried to uninstall it,there is an error.when i tried to delete the whole folder,it says "Cannot delete avgamint.dll.Access is denied."Can someone tell me what to do now?



Unable to uninstall avg antivirus?computer



Try running windows in safe mode. I had simmilar problems with my firewall, I also coudn't uninstall it and when I tried to do that in safe mode,it worked!



Unable to uninstall avg antivirus?free spyware



safe mode is pressing the function key "f8" when the computer is booting up and selecting the safe mode entry option.



caution: it is best to let a technician to handle such safe mode solutions unless you are prepared to reinstall your windows system and drivers - you need the cd for the drivers at times - and it may not be easy.



ps: if your windows is winxp, you need your cd key and an internet connection to register your windows again and the registration may not work if certain hardware in your computer has changed over time.



good luck!



mercury of love

No comments:

Post a Comment