Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why has norton antivirus started blocking my outlook emails?

it was all working fine, then suddenly its stopped it sending and receiving in outlook??



only works if i disable it for few minutes, i have checked and it is an allowed program in the firewall settings



Why has norton antivirus started blocking my outlook emails?bmw



DO'ES NOT MATTER THE SAME HAPPEN'S WITH MCAFEE



I HAD THEM BOTH , TOOK THEM OUT AND D/LOADED AVG IT'S FREE



Why has norton antivirus started blocking my outlook emails?free adware remover



More than likely you have a spam blocker on your Nortons and it is doing its job, you want to check your info with Nortons and it will probaly be solved.
I haven't run Norton for a while now but I think you have to change your settings in outlook and set it up to go threw Norton you will have to search your Norton help files
I'm having the same problem, even while using Yahoo. I open a page, but when I go back, everything is frozen. Then I get "No Response" after it has failed on me. I have to close my online and start over. I'm convinced now that Norton - and a few others - are the culprit villians to our problem. I sincerely hope you find that actually works!
Norton stomps lots of programs. Do yourself a favor and get rid of it, and go with a free one like AVG.
maybe, someone has been sending you emails with a spyware attached in it. I used to use Norton anti-virus and it acted like that a few times then i disabled it and there were alot of spywares attached on the emails!!!!!!!!! just change the settings to accept junk emails like advertisements but be careful because sites like that attach spywares to monitorate what you have been doing on web.
you might have a virus on your system that attaches it self to out going mail
El nuevo Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007 es mucho m脙隆s que un antivirus. Con 脙漏l blindar脙隆s tu PC frente a los asaltos de los hackers y adem脙隆s estar脙隆s a salvo de todo tipo de virus, spyware y estafas online. Adem脙隆s ahora, 脗隆por cada compra del producto Panda Antivirus + Firewall 2007 podr脙隆s proteger hasta 3 PCs!

No comments:

Post a Comment