Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded Norton Antivirus. It gave me the 2004 version. It's not working. HELP!?

Somehow I had spyware in the computer. I deleted it. Will the Norton system delete all those darned cookies? I'm getting 300 bulk messages a day



I downloaded Norton Antivirus. It gave me the 2004 version. It's not working. HELP!?antivirus protection



AVG is free from www.grisoft.com. That will give you a good virus scanner. Then you need a spyware program, like Spybot Search and Destroy. In email, you really can't stop the bulk messages. Abandon that email address and start a new one.



I downloaded Norton Antivirus. It gave me the 2004 version. It's not working. HELP!?computer repair



yes avg is free and even better than norton. you should also bak that up by first scanning with avg then scan with http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ housecall has found trojans norton didn't even know existed and they want money for norton. :)
I agree with bmp159. Either get Mcfee or AVG. But I want to point that if you get Mcfee, it doesn't stop all the viruses-juat most of them.
get mcafee it stops them before they get a chance to get on your computer and they also have a firewall you can download also
Best free anti-virus is AntiVir.
I personally stay away from norton, it just eats a lot of puter resorces ,meaning puter slows ya down!. I recommend the zonelabs internet suite at www.zonelabs.com, which has antispyware (similar to spybot,adaware) firewall %26lt;%26lt;++ very cool, and antivirus too,which is updated allmost ev two days or so.



In addtion u also can go to lavasoftusa.com, where at least u can get a free antispy proggi

No comments:

Post a Comment