Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have norten antivirus 2007. It has spyware protection. Do I still need to get an extra spyware pro

and If I do. will the spyware doctor conflict with norton or make my computer slower?



I have norten antivirus 2007. It has spyware protection. Do I still need to get an extra spyware protection?download



Every time you add a new process to your system it will require resources, so naturally you will have less RAM available for other programs and therefore you will lose a bit of speed. Each time an anti-spyware program performs a scan it will use memory and processor time.



Norton anti-virus does not usually deal with spyware.



If you have Windows XP SP2 then you can get Windows Defender the anti-spyware program free of charge from Microsoft.



I have norten antivirus 2007. It has spyware protection. Do I still need to get an extra spyware protection?hijackthis



all spyware software look for different things, one may miss something another picks up. most other spyware programs will not conflict unless they scan at the same time, but both you mentioned are real time scanners, dont believe you will have a problem. make a restore point first, in case.
Yes, as Norton's spyware detection is crap.
Yes. No one anti-spyware program can cover everything that's out there. It's been proven a combination of programs can give you better protection. Make sure you also get the following: Spybot S%26D, Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal and Spyware Blaster...

No comments:

Post a Comment