Thursday, October 22, 2009

I need an antivirus for my computer that is nice and cheap than will work very well and protect my c

Try ALWIL avast! Home Edition. It's freeware, the updates are free, and my mother-in-law has no complaints.



You also might want to search on Y!A for 'antivirus', since this question has been asked many times before. There may be several other suggestions that have been given.



I need an antivirus for my computer that is nice and cheap than will work very well and protect my computer?microsoft office



Avira 7 is the best and free, but use a firewall too, recommending Kerio(unregistered 1 month) or try another



I need an antivirus for my computer that is nice and cheap than will work very well and protect my computer?norton antivirus



The only trouble with AVG, free version is if you have a technical question. There is no one to contact in the US. The US rep in California never answered emails.



TrendMicro home edition is not that expensive and works well.
鈽呪槄 SECURITY SOFTWARE %26 TIPS 鈽呪槄



鈼?The very best virus scanners are free. Mcafee %26 Norton Antivirus are mostly hype and won't do as good as the free ones. -- About.com %26 Smart Computing Magazine



鈼?Download and install AVG. Use it first and see if it finds any viruses or trojans.



鈽?http://free.grisoft.com/doc/1



鈼?After running AVG go here and run this virus scanner online. There is no need to install it on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment