Thursday, October 22, 2009

Problems installing Norton Antivirus?

I'm trying to set up Norton antivrus via a cd rom but my pc won't automatically run the cd. I'm using windows vista and I can't find the "My Computer" icon. How else can I start the cd rom?



Problems installing Norton Antivirus?antivirus download



if you reall have to install Norton.



'My computer' has been replaced with 'Computer'



you could find it in the start menu or on the desktop, if it's not on the desktop, open any folder, and type in the top,



computer



or click the arrow in the address bar to get a list of some folders, or click at the top 'folder' or the folder icon to get a list of all the folders on the left side.



Problems installing Norton Antivirus?bmw



You could go to Start %26gt; Run and type in the name of the cd drive. My one is the E-drive so I would type:



E:/



otherwise, return the product to the store and get another copy if you like.. and see if that works. If not, there's something wrong with your computer.



Another option is, you can download AVG or McAfee from one of those many popular torrent sites. Those two are pretty good.
I wouldnt bother with Norton. You can get perfectly good ones for free. Try AVG free. Its great. You can get it on www.Download.com

No comments:

Post a Comment