Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whats a good antivirus to use?

and also spyware?



Thanks : )



Whats a good antivirus to use?antivirus programs



I use the freeware anti virus program called 'Avast': http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...



And for spyware protection, I use 'Spybot - Search and Destroy': http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De...



Whats a good antivirus to use?computer protection



Symantec Corporate is the best for me. Mostly because it is very light, (does not use much memory). But it does not save me from spyware. I would say if you need antivirus and the whole anti-spyware package + more I would check out Norton 360 that has it all! I think its around 80 Bucks and you get 1 year of complete protection for up to 3 pc's.



Blocks spyware



Stops viruses



Removes rootkits



Detects emerging threats without signatures



Blocks Internet worms at point of entry



Removes viruses from email and instant messages



Removes dangerous threats from files you download



Blocks suspicious programs



Smart two-way firewall



Vulnerability protection



Network Intrusion Protection



Fake Web site blocking - antiphishing



Web site authentication



Eavesdropping protection



Guards against online identity theft

No comments:

Post a Comment