Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded Threatfire antivirus and Zone Alarm Firewall from download.com i cant get them off.?

I downloaded both of these softwares from download.com. I didnt like them so i uninstalled them correctly and no longer appear in the list of programs. but when i check my security center, it says both zone alarm and threatfire are on and reporting to be working. HOW DO I GET THESE THINGS OFF FOR GOOD? I HAVE VISTA HOME PREMIUM. PLZ HELP!



I downloaded Threatfire antivirus and Zone Alarm Firewall from download.com i cant get them off.?



If you uninstall both programs correctly in the (add/removed) program list, then the files are gone. To make sure all fragments are gone go to System Restore this will take your computer back a few days before you install these programs and then everything would be alright again. Go to Start%26gt;All Programs%26gt; Accessories%26gt;system Tools, and then System Restore, follow directioms as to restoring your computer. Good Luck. I have Window Vista Home Premium also and I am not going to put anything extra on my computer, when you start doing that things start to go wrong. Window Vista comes with (Window Defender) a very good spyware program and with an antivirus program preloaded on your computer, all you need to do is to make sure that you put all settings to (automatic update) this include your windows updates, antivirus program and spyware program, this is all the protection that you need in window vista. Good Luck



I downloaded Threatfire antivirus and Zone Alarm Firewall from download.com i cant get them off.?antivirus downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment