Thursday, October 22, 2009

Which is better antivirus? Avast or Kaspersky?

AVAST by far. Extremely easy to use. Very thorough. Updates automatically everyday. FREE.



Which is better antivirus? Avast or Kaspersky?agv



They are both excellent. But I would give the nod to Kaspersky



I have used both. It works really well. Luck.



Which is better antivirus? Avast or Kaspersky?antivirus software



AVG free adition best in the world!!!!
kaspersky 7.0
kaspersky
I'd say Avast because:



During the time I was using Windows (up until a few months back) I didn't get a single virus during the time I had Avast; and I think that's an awesome record for windows.



Now I'm on OS X, and everything's sweet.



So yeah, Avast it is.
currenlty Kaspersky.
Definately avast, i used to have AVG Free Edition. But i was told that there was loads of spyware included with the file download, but now i have avast its just so much more advanced also its easy to use. It will find everything that you would like it to find... if you want it just check out my source....
AVG i like it better or clamwin

No comments:

Post a Comment