Monday, October 19, 2009

Failed installation of antivirus software means I can't view the body of my messages. How do I

The software that failed to install is Defender-Pro 5i-in-1 2008. I can access my account, but when I open the messages, the test does not appear.



Failed installation of antivirus software means I can't view the body of my messages. How do I fix this?live update



Hello you got 2 ways to solve this.



Either try install/repair or unistall again that antivir.



Either roll back your pc to a previous date like 2 days before(there you will lose some data wich was installed from 2 days ago till present but if is nothing important you can try to do that) or the most recent data saved point.



to do this please do the following:



Go on Start-%26gt; Run -%26gt; type there msconfig and click on Tools tab on system restore. Then a small wizard will appear wich will guide you thru the rest of the process.



Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment