Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have an antivirus program on my computer but it's not in the add/or remove program list. i ca

The program is panda platinum internet security 2006 and i can't uninstall it. Can anyone help me please?? It's being on my computer for about 4 months . it makes my computer slow



I have an antivirus program on my computer but it's not in the add/or remove program list. i cant unisntall itnetwork



Here are the steps from the Panda website.



follow the link http://www.pandasoftware.com/com/support...



I have an antivirus program on my computer but it's not in the add/or remove program list. i cant unisntall itnorton



find the folder and see if there is an uninstall in there, if not disable it in task manager delete the folder it's might tell you some files could not be deleted if so do a google search for a program called unlocker.exe then unlock those files and delete them. then defrag the hard drive
restart your pc in safemode login then remove it from the control panel /add, remove



perental control setting with passoword so none can reset it



no.1 : zoneAlarm internet security suite



no.1 firewall with anti virus %26 anti spyware this stop everything fast



all messenger im security .im security can block all incoming im messages



put a password on this and none can get in



you can lock the yahoo messenger from login in till you enter the password on the firewall and you can lock the explorer %26 firefox you can even lock the pc with this 1 password set up and none get to use the pc with put putting in the password to this first

No comments:

Post a Comment