Thursday, October 22, 2009

When you have antivirus and spyware do u run it while online or offline?

You can run manual scans while offline. And run the Update option while online. But for online protection they are always running in the background.



When you have antivirus and spyware do u run it while online or offline?computers



There is no deference. Just do daily scans in safe mode.



When you have antivirus and spyware do u run it while online or offline?hijack this



It doesn't matter if you're online or offline. Well except you're using dialup for your internet connection, then you might wanna get offline before running the program. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.
Normally I run my antivirus and spyware all the time.



However, antivirus software can really slow down some applications. Since I have already scanned all the files on my computer for viruses and spyware, sometimes I disconnect my internet connection and shut down my antivirus software. This speeds up the applications.



Caution: Restart the antivirus software before reconnecting to the internet.
Either or... makes no difference.
It doesn't matter. It automatically runs by itself.
when you have installed them they automatically get started when you open your comp. and when you get online they start to protect your comp from dangerous things
I run both on line but then I have a high speed always on connection and it runs in the background and pops up with the results when finished.
Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment