Monday, October 19, 2009

Why my norton antivirus 2006 coverage is limited ?and most of de features r not available?

i have installed norton anitvirus 2006.its full version but its coverage is limited and most of de features like web-browsing or internet secuirity is not avalible..e-mail me at sul_ultimate2007 or sn_lastpoint@hotmail.com :D......cya!



Why my norton antivirus 2006 coverage is limited ?and most of de features r not available?virus



you need to update norton constantly. yearly they require you to purchase their new program. download AVG its free and works just as good.



Why my norton antivirus 2006 coverage is limited ?and most of de features r not available?anti virus



Sounds to me that your subscription is out of date, by about 2 years no less. I would drop norton immediately and find another security solution as soon as possible. If you are going to pay I would recommend NOD32, or get a free antivirus like AVG, Avast, or Antivir supplemented by a malware scanner. Regardless, your norton 2006, unless it is being updated, is little more use that no antivirus program at all.
The norton program subscription is valid for one year. It seems that your subcription has expired. I suggest that you purhcase Norton Internet security 2008 or Norton 360



For more information about these products visit the following web site http://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symn...

No comments:

Post a Comment