Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why does my antivirus sometimes turn itself off..................?

Does that mean someone hacked in...or that the one I have is crap?...I have McAfee. And how can I be sure it is protecting properly.....



Why does my antivirus sometimes turn itself off..................?nortin



That happens to my dad's computer all the time too! He just has to keep turning it back on. One thing to check, is if the little box next to the time on the bottom of the screen, that has to be red. (sometimes it's black even though everything is protecting, but I don't know whats up with that, but if its black, chick on it and turn whatever is off on)



Why does my antivirus sometimes turn itself off..................?pc security



That is your problem...Mcafee.Switch to Avast..It is the best.
don't think u can shut it off but it can expire

No comments:

Post a Comment