Saturday, June 19, 2010

I downloaded norton antivirus from their site but now my computer wont let uninstall it cant anyone

google search the norton removal tool. It is available off their website. It completely removes all norton products. But, make sure you follow the directions, it is very difficult to remove.



I downloaded norton antivirus from their site but now my computer wont let uninstall it cant anyone help me???best antivirus software



Norton is a resource hog, a good antivirus is AVG. the free version has no expiry and is very good



I downloaded norton antivirus from their site but now my computer wont let uninstall it cant anyone help me???firewall



Call the norton anti-virus and follow the directions. There are tools which remove but its best to call them.
Go to My Computer%26gt;Add or Remove Programs and remove everything with Norton or Symantic in the name.
i have that too.... call your computer service or norton antivirus and delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment