Saturday, June 19, 2010

Cannot contact norton antivirus download?

You and me both. I tried and gave up and switched my software to McAffee!!



Cannot contact norton antivirus download?aurora



I will recommend to make use of the smaller Anti Virus company software. They will provide a better service due to lesser user and more support staff.



In order to work fine during the period of changing from XP to Vista, i will recommend to make use of Microsoft Live OneCare. It should not fail you, unless you are using non MS OS.



Cannot contact norton antivirus download?download



http://free.grisoft.com/doc/5390/lng/us/...



this is better
Hi, I also had this problem. What I did was, uninstall Norton and then re-install it. The problem was that the first time I installed the disc it hadn't all loaded. After re-installing it I switched on auto update and it's been fine ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment