Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whats the best antivirus to protect my pc? and how to use firewall on my pc?

dear friends, i use photography sites a lot and every second week i get too many virus on my pc. my pc goes very slow and start taking ages to open a page, also it keeps trying to run cd drive and floppy as well very often.



could you please advice me what shall i do to overcome this problem?



and please guide me how to use firewall on my pc?



thanks in advance



Whats the best antivirus to protect my pc? and how to use firewall on my pc?network security



You should use Norton Antivirus it's the BEST!



If you're running win XP or newer you have a firewall turned on by defalt. Do not use it do not trust it. Go out and buy Nortons Firewall (all listed on the url I gave) DO NOT USE Zonealarm Firewall it's a peace of JUNK that does not work and it does not keep out hackers.



If you're going to alot of photography sites then most like you DON'T have Virus on you're PC you have spyware. Programs Nortons will help to some live delete thoes programs but will not delete all of them. Do a yahoo search on spyware and it will bring up alot of spyware Remover programs most of wich are free.



Spybot Search and Destroy (S%26D) is a good program to use to speed up you're PC. From safer-networking it's the last url I listed.



Whats the best antivirus to protect my pc? and how to use firewall on my pc?norton internet security

No comments:

Post a Comment