Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can recommend a antivirus to me that is effective?

I have found Avast Antivirus to be very effective. It also seems to be less prone to conflicts with various programmes --- a problem I continually had with Norton Antivirus.



And, best of all, Avast is free to home users.



Go here: http://www.avast.com



Can recommend a antivirus to me that is effective?cafe racer



Norton Antivirus is good. Also spysweeper detects all kinds of things.



Can recommend a antivirus to me that is effective?free anti virus



Kaspersky
if you wanna get an effective Internet security, Firewall and Antivirus, you should get BitDifinder cause it's really a strong software
the most effective for me is only 2: AVGAS (it gets me rid of the Brontok virus in its attempt to dominate my pc) and SPYWARE TERMINATOR (this is quite strict in the sites visited or the cookies and unsolicited installers that about to run without your knowing--it blocks it all)



want to ask me more? good luck.
try going to c-net.com they have reviews on all types of software and more
avg and mechanics tools
Avira AntiVir PE Classic.



It has the best detection rates of all the free antiviruses and many of the paid for antiviruses like Norton. It is much lighter on resources than Norton, McAfee, Avast, etc. and it is completely free.



http://www.free-av.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment