Saturday, June 19, 2010

I downloaded norton antivirus but it keeps saying that it can't delete my output files, what do

I already paid for this and can't continue to download it , please help!!!



I downloaded norton antivirus but it keeps saying that it can't delete my output files, what do I do?adware remover



Contact Symantics about the problem and see if they will refund your money. If not then contact your credit card company and stop the payment.



Your best bet is to go to http://www.spybot.com and download spybot search and destroy. It's a very good free program



I downloaded norton antivirus but it keeps saying that it can't delete my output files, what do I do?antivirus protection



i almost never recommend that people use norton. that's because to get it to work properly you have to read what it says on their support site. most people are too lazy or busy to do that.
Try this removal tool, then it will take you to a re-install page: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsg...



I agree with these other posts about not using Norton products, but just didn't wanna say it to you. But this tool will remove it from your PC either way..... Good Luck with it

No comments:

Post a Comment