Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have norton antivirus on one laptop, can i install the same software on a diffrent laptop?

will the second laptop(my husband's) have trouble using it? will both computers use it functionally equally?



I have norton antivirus on one laptop, can i install the same software on a diffrent laptop?anti virus



You can install it, but you won't be able to get the updates from the web without paying for it. Again. :-)



I have norton antivirus on one laptop, can i install the same software on a diffrent laptop?auto protect



There will be no problem if you have two registration keys. I don't use Nortons, but I am sure they will only allow you to install in one PC. As if they don't earn enough money, they will charge you for each PC.



Minddoctor, France
If you bought the norton antivirus cd you should be able to install it on as many computers as you want. If the Norton Antivirus came preinstalled on your computer than you have to find the setup program for it and then burn it onto a disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment