Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is an Antivirus?

.......Sorry, I forgot :P



What is an Antivirus?systemworks



IDK I've been using Linux so long that I forgot. I asked Google, but it turns out they use Linux as well so they don't know either.



What is an Antivirus?windows



"My PC is a drunkard. It is asking me to get wine"



lol Report It


Antivirus software is a type of application you install to protect your system from viruses, worms and other malicious code



A computer virus is a small program written to alter the way a computer operates, without the permission or knowledge of the user.



You can find more detail here: http://spywaredetail.com/virus.htm



hope u get it..
Do you have your installation disk? Sounds like your best bet is to reinstall your OS. If you need to find out how to do it (I don't know what OS you have) just google "how do I re-install a XP, Vista, etc".
Its like a when ur ill, you are infected with virus and remedies helps in recovering it. Similarly Computer Ant-Virus are pro grammes like word and all , that can detect virus activities, and perform counter acting to save your machine ,your privacy, files and etc



go to digg.com you can find reliable free Anti virus softwares



Good Luck
Sorry I don't remember it either. I think it was annoying program that started up when we ran Windows.



I use Linux now so I am not sure!
A program that protects your computer from virus's.
a computer anti-virus program. virus meaning things that will *** up your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment