Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I use AVG antivirus. It now gives message "date of internal database incorrect". What coul

Is it due to a virus? Any ideas how to solve the problem?



I use AVG antivirus. It now gives message "date of internal database incorrect". What could be wrong?free antivirus download



I think when it happened to me, it had to do with the Date on your computer being set wrong. I had checked the calendar for the next year and it saved it that way.



See if your computer date is right!



I use AVG antivirus. It now gives message "date of internal database incorrect". What could be wrong?internet security



looks like a virus has messed you up, i suggest you reinstall AVG, update it's viral database, and then do a complete and through scan of yuour system.

No comments:

Post a Comment