Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have ca antivirus and was hit by a virus undetected by any of my products. Now i can't turn o

protection. Whenver I chooose enable, it says you need to restart, and then when i check to see if it has changed, nothing hhas happened. Could somebody please help me with this. Also, it's a custom virus and I doubt it will ever be detected. It was made by someone from my school (who i don't know). It is causing the A drive to make that weird buzzing sound that was only quelled when i disabled it. I am so desperate now, I cannot do anything with peace of mind. Whenever I open the task manager, it closes after a few seconds. I got this emerancy tsk manager back uip thing, but nothing was running in the background. It may have been one of the processess since I am not literate with these. Particlarly Explorer.exe and Schost or something seem to have some strange activity. Please help me stranger. Thank you so much



I have ca antivirus and was hit by a virus undetected by any of my products. Now i can't turn on real timenorton internet security 2008



Hi.



Try booting your PC into SAFE MODE. This is usually done by pressing F8 when your PC is booting.



Once in safe mode, do a full system scan using CA AntiVirus, if it is still working (it should be, unless the virus has completely corrupted it).



If the CA AntiVirus still does not work in safe mode, then try completely reinstalling it.



If, after all the above, CA is still messed up, then try to do a system restore and restore your PC to earlier date.

No comments:

Post a Comment