Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Could some on plz send me good antivirus cracks (any good antivirus)?

send me a crack you had tried plz ( an that has worked )



Could some on plz send me good antivirus cracks (any good antivirus)?free spyware remover



see my forum and download kaspersky anti virus its cracked



Could some on plz send me good antivirus cracks (any good antivirus)?ktm



everything on my forum gets updated everyday when people post that the link been deleted so tell me which anti virus u tried to download and ill update the link for u if it was kaspesky anti virus im updating the link as i speak Report It


Oh man, don't use clam win.....wow, thats the worst open source AV out there!!! Go to AV - Comparatives and check out the results of their AV tests.



http://www.av-comparatives.org/



I use AntiVir, which is the BEST free AV out there, hands down.



http://www.free-av.com/



It has an active shield against trojans and viruses, as well as automatic updates, and you can even schedule your AV scan at anytime that you wish.



Try it, you won't regret it!
just go to www.avast.com and download from there.. it's pretty good and updates itself... and FREE!
I advise you also to use AVG or ClamWin antivirus. They are both free and don't need crack.
If you need good antivirus, download AVG or Avast! - neither of those even need a crack because they're free and better than the major AV programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment