Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I installed Mcaffee antivirus and now my webcam only works momentarily. Any ideas?

I have a Logitech webcam, and it has performed flawlessly until now. I downloaded McAfee and since then, when I broadcast my image, the other person sees me for about 30 seconds and then the image changes to their camera's input. I've checked the firewall settings in McAfee and ensured both Yahoo IM and the webcam have permissions, but no luck. I've uninstalled and reinstalled McAfee...the webcam works great without McAfee. Does anybody have any ideas?



I installed Mcaffee antivirus and now my webcam only works momentarily. Any ideas?downloads



McAfee is not very well rated. The antivirus may thing that your webcam is a virus. Remove the program and download the free AOL, Active Virus Shield, powered by Kaspersky Lab Of Russia. Rated # 1 in the world for virus detection. AOL, will only ask you for your email so they can send you a free key good for one year. Req. a new key after one year.



You will get auto updates every hour on the hour and has an excellent background scanner that really work in real time.



http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivir...



Minddoctor, France



I installed Mcaffee antivirus and now my webcam only works momentarily. Any ideas?house call



hey i ahve heard bad things about Mcaffee, i have had norton twice and i have had no problems wats so ever..get rid of mcaffee , my wc is great i recomand norton
Get rid of McAffee and get AVG for free from Grisoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment