Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have Norton antivirus. Is there an adware/spyware removal program that won't conflict with No

I've heard from other people that some things will conflict with Norton and cause all kinds of nightmarish problems.



I have Norton antivirus. Is there an adware/spyware removal program that won't conflict with Norton?product key



Any other adware/spyware removal application will work along side Norton. Norton's primary task is anti-virus removal and detection. If you install another anti-virus program norton will fuss and complain.



If you're looking for a good proactive spyware/adware protection check out web root's spysweeper. Good program



I have Norton antivirus. Is there an adware/spyware removal program that won't conflict with Norton?triumph



I use Spybot Search and Destroy and Adaware with Norton with no interference problems. I also run the Microsoft Anti-Spyware Beta program in the background and occassionally run Trend's Housecall online scanner for viruses and spyware. I've found the those things can find some problems that Norton misses and none has interfered with Norton. Now you will soon see all of the Norton bashers come out and tell you why you shouldn't use that software, but if you are like me, your company installs Norton on your computer, so it isn't a choice.
norton is atrocious get rid of it, get AVG free off the internet its never done any of my machines any harm. then download the yahoo toolbar that has the spyware built in. ive done this for a number of years now and have never had a problem
When I had Norton I used the 3 progs below with no problems (they are free versions), that was in 2003 tho they may conflict now, if they do go to the softwares website and they will tell you how to configure Norton so it doesn't interfere.

No comments:

Post a Comment